Saturday, October 22, 2005

Which General are You?





Hat tip to Sluggo Needs A Nap

It turns out that I would have drawn and quartered Mel Gibson, too. I am most like: King Edward I



You scored
61 Wisdom;
77 Tactics;
55 Guts; and
53 Ruthlessness!

Or rather, King Edward the Longshanks if you've seen Braveheart. You, like Edward, are incredibly smart and shrewd, but you win at any costs.... William Wallace died at his hands after a fierce Scottish rebellion against his reign. Despite his reputation though, Longshanks had the best interests of his people at heart. But God help you if you got on his bad side.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 30% on Unorthodox

You scored higher than 75% on Tactics

You scored higher than 48% on Guts

You scored higher than 75% on Ruthlessness

I must admit, I didn't think of myself as ruthless, but when the question put me in situations that required me to risk lives in order to achieve victory, I answered that I would risk lives. Everyone in a military uniform is in that uniform voluntarily and they understand that the risks are immense. That is why we call them brave; they know the risks but still choose to accept them. Once a country is in a war, a complete victory is the only option and that is what we should demand of our generals.

Take the test here.

1 Comments:

At October 22, 2005 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CT,

I can't believe you would waste time on such gibberish. Everybody knows that military people do what they do for the paycheck. The risk-lovin macho bravado you are spouting off about is merely a ruse for getting young and dumb meatheads to enlist.

Thanks,

-CP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home